Smooth TRip Smooth TRip

Nice

Hey man, I'm pretty new too. you should check out some of the stuff I have done. I like the intro in this. The rest is good too. It just takes practice! I know it can be discouraging sometimes but hang in there.

cartoon781 responds:

hey thanks alot and sure ill chek out ur stuff

LateNight NG Volume 2 LateNight NG Volume 2

soooooooooooo

stupidddddddddddddd

Lejin responds:

I think your current alt acount is stupid. what do you think about that...stupid.

Mario Kart 64: Ending (Dreamy) Mario Kart 64: Ending (Dreamy)

in response to ellebirdy23

dude, people always ruin great songs buy trying to add there own beat in there. i hate when people do that sooooooooo bad.

MK64 - Rainbow Road ( RMX9 ) MK64 - Rainbow Road ( RMX9 )

HAHA

I love it <3

MC BigBoy--SmallTown(Trance) MC BigBoy--SmallTown(Trance)

I like how

your flanger is high then low when the main beat repeats. not sure if you know what i mean but I'm going to try to do that in a song. nice though, it started out a little to hard of techno for my taste but i liked it quite a bit towards the end.

Yodamanjaro responds:

Thanks for the review man.
Yeah, I know what you mean...lol

MC BigBoy

MC BigBoy--On Patrol (demo) MC BigBoy--On Patrol (demo)

Very nice.

Reminds me of the kind of music you find in eve online. Besides that its a solid beat with good rhythm. The Yoda rapping thing... I guess I could see it lol. I could just see Yoda being all gangster in a music video not actually saying anything. Sounds good though man. Great job.

Yodamanjaro responds:

Thanks for the review man!

A few riffs A few riffs

I like it

I like it although I feel like the Guitar is way to heavy in my right ear. Maybe not too intense of Left ear? I dont know.. thats the only thing I didnt like other then that the drums sound beautiful as well as the guitar.. Very nice work. You used real instruments for this right? they sound too good not to be. :P

8/10
4/5

Zyclon responds:

Yep, It's a real guitar. . . It's a hard right pan. Gonna add another guitar in the other ear. Thanks for checking it out.

Breathe - hania Breathe - hania

lol

I have listened to this about 10 times while looking at your myspace page. Hasnt got old yet. :P Love it, love your singing. love you and hope the best for your career.

~Goddess~ -hania ~Goddess~ -hania

Wow.

You are so freaking amazing. That song took me on an actual journey. So much better then I usually here. So amazing.

Zelda - Bolero of Fire Zelda - Bolero of Fire

Sounds pretty good

Sounds good but it could use some work. the chords arent sounding quite right I dont think. other then that its pretty good. I like it :P

r0bz0r responds:

thanks, yeah it was just a quick little project, I wasn't really sure if I should upload it, but I thought it sounded nice

anyway, thanks for the review :]